From: "Rosario Perez" <MissRosario@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Sent: Sunday, August 07, 2011 2:40 PM
Subject: Having problems with Skype:

Hello Listers, I am Rosario and I am a new member here. I am trying to get Skype but so far, I haven't been able to create an account with Skype.com. I am doing what I been told and I can't do it. If one or some of you have Skype can you please tell me how or what to do? I don't know if I have installed it correctly because when I go to the option's menu and go to the Skype talking on the web, I get a message saying that my browser is not supported to use Fire Fox, or Google chrome or Google chrome frame. Please, If you can help me, I will be very grateful. I am using windows XP with Jaws 11.

Sincerely,
Rosario