Re: braille displays

Milton Ota <mota1252@...>

Yes, you are correct in the list of braille displays for JAWS 14.

As of a few years ago, Freedom required driver signing or approval of braille display drivers from the different manufacturers of braille displays to be approved by Freedom Scientific. Once they are approved, you can check directly with the manufacturer to see if it has been approved. Check the manufacturer website for driver downloads.

HTH.