From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Marquette, Ed
Sent: November 20, 2012 4:14 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Flexible Web

Just wondering if anyone has used Flexible Web in JAWS 14 with Webmail, in particular, Gmail?
Occasionally, I have to use the Gmail version, and one has to sift through so much stuff to get to the message, that Flexible Web seems like it might be useful. Over Thanksgiving, I'm really gong to try to put Flexible Web to use. Gmail and Dictionary.com are my first targets.
Any tips would be appreciated.

I. Edward Marquette
Direct Dial: 816.502.4646
Mobile: 816.812.0088
Google Voice: 408.692.5640
Facsimile: 816.960.0041
Kutak Rock LLP
1010 Grand Boulevard
Suite 500
Kansas City, MO 64106
ed.marquette@kutakrock.com

ANY FEDERAL TAX ADVICE CONTAINED IN THIS MESSAGE SHOULD NOT BE USED OR REFERRED TO IN THE PROMOTING, MARKETING OR RECOMMENDING OF ANY ENTITY, INVESTMENT PLAN OR ARRANGEMENT, AND SUCH ADVICE IS NOT INTENDED OR WRITTEN TO BE USED, AND CANNOT BE USED, BY A TAXPAYER FOR THE PURPOSE OF AVOIDING PENALTIES UNDER THE INTERNAL REVENUE CODE.

This E-mail message is confidential, is intended only for the named recipients above and may contain information that is privileged, attorney work product or otherwise protected by applicable law. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender at 402-346-6000 and delete this E-mail message.
Thank you.