Re: Flexible Web

Brian and Denise Albriton <autoharp@...>

I did alittle configuring with gmail such that jaws beginnings reading at the frist message. The demo on the podcast introducing flexible wib was essentially my guide.
Brian

On Tue, 20 Nov 2012, Marquette, Ed wrote:

Just wondering if anyone has used Flexible Web in JAWS 14 with Webmail, in particular, Gmail?
Occasionally, I have to use the Gmail version, and one has to sift through so much stuff to get to the message, that Flexible Web seems like it might be useful. Over Thanksgiving, I'm really gong to try to put Flexible Web to use. Gmail and Dictionary.com are my first targets.
Any tips would be appreciated.

I. Edward Marquette
Direct Dial: 816.502.4646
Mobile: 816.812.0088