text size in WLM

Crystal French

Hi,
I have read through the WLM guide with Jaws.

I could not find any informatiion on chaning the default font size in WLM.

I have been told that my messages have very small text.

I have tried finding a way to correct this.

I used the auto graphics labeller to see if that would make more selections available to Jaws, but no luck.

If someone has an answer please let me know.

Also, I am still having a lot of difficulty with this program, and wonder if there is another email list that might be albe to provide some help.

Did Microsoft turn a pack of squirrels loose to design this program?

Crystal