From: "Dani L Pagador" <axs.brl@gmail.com>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2012 21:04
Subject: Criteria for being JAWS Specific was RE: My messages to
outlookexpress

Hi, Gary and Dave.
Um, ... I think he's one of the list moderators (it says so under his
signature) *smiley*. Which means I'll apologize now for my earlier inquiry
about how to expand/collapse conversations in Outlook 2010. And I'll have to
ask, so I don't break any more list rules, ... what makes something Jaws
specific?
I'm asking not to be a wise ***, but because when I come up against a
problem and am using JFW to access the application, this list is the first
place I think of to come to ask questions. I don't want to piss anyone off
or get banned from the community, so need to know the criteria to measure my
question against it and post in the appropriate place.
Respectfully Composed,
Dani