being removed from the list. [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Adam.Morris@...

I have tried to remove myself from the list and am unable.

I have written to James the list admin to be removed and got no response.

its going to be painful after a week away having to delete messages from a
list I can't get off.

the sender and delete the message and attachments immediately. This email,
and/or copyright information. Any review, retransmission, dissemination
intended recipient is prohibited. DIAC respects your privacy and has
obligations under the Privacy Act 1988. The official departmental privacy
policy can be viewed on the department's website at www.immi.gov.au. See: