From: "Chris Smart" <@ve3rwj>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Sent: Sunday, August 07, 2011 3:14 PM
Subject: Re: IE8 and IE9 crashing with Jaws 12

Hi Crystal.

I can only report that Jaws 12 seems to work fine here. I have 11 around just in case, but at least with the latest version of 12, things appear to be working well.

That's on a new system running Windows 7 64-bit. Maybe JFW 12 throws a fit if it's on an older machine with Vista or XP? I don't know.

Chris, also hot here in Ontario Canada. 90 plus humidity that is - probably not as hot as it is in Texas.