Re: IE8 and IE9 crashing with Jaws 12

Crystal French

Well, I gave the latest version of Jaws 12 a go, and, it turned out to be even worse.

Not only was Jaws crashing in IE 8, but was crashing in other programs as well, such as in Outlook Express.

So, I'm back to Jaws 11. <sigh>

I have to say, at least on my cmputer, Jaws 12 has been a muddled mess.

Maybe it is my imagination, but it seems like FS keeps putting out Jaws 12 builds every time I turn around, and nothing get fixed.

I don't expect perfection, but it sure would be nice if Jaws would just keep talking like it is supposed to do.

Hey, it's hot, I'm in Texas, and just being a bit cranky today.

Crystal