From: "Lynn Golightly" <vgolight@yahoo.com>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2012 10:38 PM
Subject: RE: Grill Accessory

I very seldom comment on much said here due to my only intermediate status
as a computer JAWS user. Though the grill topic is interesting, someone
needs to look for a cooking list for blind people. I'm all about learning
how JAWS interacts with Windows 7 and 8 and being reminded how to select
noncontiguous files, for instance. Thanks. Vicky Lynn Golightly