From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Gerald
Levy
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2012 6:53 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Grill Accessory

So now this list has become a cooking forum. Why aren't the list rules
being enforced? For those of you who are fed up and are seeking a list
that is dedicated to the discussion of JAWS and nothing but JAWS whose
moderators do not tolerate the kind of nonsense that is allowed on this
list and will not hesitate to remove members who repeatedly disregard
list rules, I invite you to join the JAWS Users mailing list. To
subscribe, click on the following link and fill in the required fields:

Gerald