Apple and accessibility

Naomi Bolter <Naomi.Bolter@...>

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone had a minute to explain to me how voice over
interacts if at all, with programs run on the Mac. I know you can run
windows on a Mac and switch from one to the other. What I don't know is
whether MS Project would be accessible on the Mac?

I use an IPhone and IPad so am not completely in the dark about apple
technology. I just need to know if I could use a Mac at work and still
be able to do everything I can do and/or more.

I currently use Jaws 13 and an ancient version of Windows, XP I think.

Many thanks,

Regards

Naomi Bolter

ADHC

Project Officer

Strategic Capability division

Level 10 83 Clarence Street Sydney 2000

P 93776188

E naomi.bolter@facs.nsw.gov.au

F: 82954622

Security Statement

This email may be confidential and contain privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, copy or distribute this email, including any attachments. Confidentiality and legal privilege attached to this communication are not waived or lost by reason of mistaken delivery to you. If you have received the email in error please delete and notify the sender. Any views expressed in this email are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the department, except where the sender expressly, and with authority, states them to be the views of the Department of Family and Community Services NSW. The department does not represent, warrant or guarantee that the integrity of this email has been maintained, or that the communication is free of error, virus, interception, inference or interference.