From: jfw-bounces@... [mailto:jfw-bounces@...]
On Behalf Of alice dampman humel
Sent: Sunday, August 07, 2011 12:54 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: IE8 and IE9 crashing with Jaws 12

Hi, Adrian and all,
where does one find these add ons?
I don't so much encounter the closing thing, but I get the dialog
box about an error report or that JAWS box that spells somehting
or other out, say next line I think it is, and when I click
"don't send," the whole thing goes away. I encounter this on many
web sites...maybe this add on thing is the problem there, too?
Thanks.
Alice
alicedh@...