From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Farfar Carlson
Sent: Sunday, November 11, 2012 3:46 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Finding unread items in Outlook

Cy,

Your method works, of course but it's risky because you need to remember to
set it back if you want to see all messages in your folder. Also isn't your
idea restricted to that one folder?

The one Adrian proposes collects all unread messages in all folders, so a
great way to read anything that's been filtered to other folders.

Dave Carlson