From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Stan Holdeman
Sent: Sunday, November 11, 2012 7:56 AM
To: JFW List
Subject: more on super anti-spyware

1. I have not yet loaded super anti-spyware on my new win 7 machine. I am
using MSE which says it is about spyware as well as virus control. So is
another anti-spyware layer important?

2. I used super anti-spyware (free edition) on my old xp machine. I ran it
every week and always had 30 or so tracking cookies which I would
quarantine. But then next week they were all back in their familiar place.
So it is it important to clean out tracking cookies? Is there a way to tell
super anti-spyware to just ignore tracking cookies?

3. How is malware bytes different?

4. I am running jaws 14. Is there accessibility problems with latest
versions of super anti-spyware more so than past versions?
Thanks, Stan