more on super anti-spyware

Stan Holdeman

1. I have not yet loaded super anti-spyware on my new win 7 machine. I am using MSE which says it is about spyware as well as virus control. So is another anti-spyware layer important?

2. I used super anti-spyware (free edition) on my old xp machine. I ran it every week and always had 30 or so tracking cookies which I would quarantine. But then next week they were all back in their familiar place. So it is it important to clean out tracking cookies? Is there a way to tell super anti-spyware to just ignore tracking cookies?

3. How is malware bytes different?

4. I am running jaws 14. Is there accessibility problems with latest versions of super anti-spyware more so than past versions?
Thanks, Stan