Re: Anyone interested in selling?

Ariel

Hi, thank you for the idea, but due to some personal things I can't take advantage of these benefits as of now. Thank you though,
Ariel

On 11/9/2012 6:02 PM, Michael Grove wrote:
Well if you are really going to college and visually impaired, then contact
your local OVR or BVS state agency and they should be able to assist you in
these needs and much more.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Ariel
Sent: Friday, November 09, 2012 11:25 AM
To: Jfw@...
Subject: Anyone interested in selling?

Hi folks,
This is Ariel. I'm just wondering if anyone here is interested in selling
JAWS Pro version 10 and up. I really can't afford its full price, but I am
in need to have this software. I recently started college, so I am on a
budget. I also had to purchase a lot of software for my classes, so I am
trying to save as much money as possible. If you guys are interested, please
contact me of list at arielsoxfan@....
Thanks,
Ariel