From: cjackson102@...
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Sent: Sunday, August 07, 2011 9:01 AM
Subject: Re: JAWS and Safe mode in Windows

you will need a screen reader without a mirror driver and yes you can run
it in windows 64 bit someone had posted the file earlier can they please
repost as I have problems getting it on the list someone contacted me off
list and I got it to them
On Aug 7, 2011, at 9:46 AM, Anders Boholdt-Petersen wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Do you have a link to the file I can download, so I can use JAWS in Safe
mode (I have a USB sound card), and can I also use the file if I using
Windows 7 64-bit?

> Very thanks.
>
> Regards,
> Anders
> --- cjackson102@... wrote---
> but their is a file that you can download to the registry that will
allow you to load screen readers like nvda or ones who don't use mirror
drivers if you have a usb sound card.