Re: JAWS and Safe mode in Windows

curtis jackson

you will need a screen reader without a mirror driver and yes you can run it in windows 64 bit someone had posted the file earlier can they please repost as I have problems getting it on the list someone contacted me off list and I got it to them

On Aug 7, 2011, at 9:46 AM, Anders Boholdt-Petersen wrote:

Hi,

Do you have a link to the file I can download, so I can use JAWS in Safe mode (I have a USB sound card), and can I also use the file if I using Windows 7 64-bit?

Very thanks.

Regards,
Anders
--- cjackson102@... wrote---
but their is a file that you can download to the registry that will allow you to load screen readers like nvda or ones who don't use mirror drivers if you have a usb sound card.