Re: How to I get back to my in box on windows live mail

ohio1803@...

I sometimes, actually fairly often, find that my focus is lost in Windows Live Mail 2011, using JAWS 12. But if I press CTRL + 1, that puts the focus on the Tree View of the email account. I will hear the name of the folder and then I TAB over to the List View. And I am good to go. I currently am using this email program for several email accounts. And I am pretty happy, except I am still pretty crazy helpless with some of the ribbons, and am still working on that when I can.
Hope that is helpful, too.
Thanks.
Rik