From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Morey Worthington
Sent: Sunday, August 07, 2011 7:42 AM
To: Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Subject: IE8 and IE9 crashing with Jaws 12

Morning all,
Using Win/7 Home Premium, and Jaws 12. When using Internet Explorer
(8 or9), and the newest versions of Jaws 12, newest bill and a older
bill, IE just stops working. I get a message that IE has shut down
and Windows is looking for a answer. Sometimes IE will come back
asking me, or should I say telling me, that the last browsing session
has shut down, would I like to restart it.
Any thoughts on why the IE problems?
Maybe IE is corrupted. This happens in both IE8 and 9.
I am baffled. Did a scan disc and a defrag also but with no good results.
Any help appreciated.
Morey Worthington