Re: IE8 and IE9 crashing with Jaws 12

ken lawrence

I've noticed that too don't think it's a corupt browser I think it's some kind of little hickup in the brows or windows. if it happens only periodically don't think you have to worry. if it continues then do an antivirus/antimalware scan. but I have had it. I think sometimes it what ever site you're on too like on blip FM. I think that flash heavy site sometimes gums up the works.

-----Original Message-----
From: Morey Worthington
Sent: Sunday, August 07, 2011 5:41 AM
To: Jfw@...
Subject: IE8 and IE9 crashing with Jaws 12

Morning all,
Using Win/7 Home Premium, and Jaws 12. When using Internet Explorer
(8 or9), and the newest versions of Jaws 12, newest bill and a older
bill, IE just stops working. I get a message that IE has shut down
and Windows is looking for a answer. Sometimes IE will come back
asking me, or should I say telling me, that the last browsing session
has shut down, would I like to restart it.
Any thoughts on why the IE problems?
Maybe IE is corrupted. This happens in both IE8 and 9.
I am baffled. Did a scan disc and a defrag also but with no good results.
Any help appreciated.
Morey Worthington