Re: New Screen reader?

Craig Bowers

I am a totally blind jaws user in North Carolina and would be very interested in knowing more about the new screen reader product. I may have lost the link or when I send this to you, need how to find out the correct web site and info, please resend me and tell me how best to access or download a demo version.

Sincerely, Craig

From: "Ari Damoulakis" <aridamoulakis@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2012 5:18 AM
To: <access-uk@freelists.org>
Cc: <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Subject: New Screen reader?

Hi everyone
Since I'm crossposting, may I also add to my friends in America that I
hope you are all keeping safe and doing ok with the hurricane.
Now my question is, I'm curious, but I never knew about this
apparrently new screen reader until hearing about it on another list
yesterday. Have I been out of the loop, how long has this existed? Has
anyone heard of this product? Could this be competition for jaws etc,
especially if it might be developed further (the site doesn't make
this point clear). Is it good?
http://www.utechaccess.com/products/optiguide/
Thanks
Ari