From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of david koch
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2012 4:48 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: flip 3d

aYes. You can. Go to control panel. search for performance. Hit enter on
performance information and tools. Then, again on adjust visual settings.
Set it to adjust for best performance. Hit apply, then OK. Now your done!
You won't have your desktop in the alt tab list, nor will there be a flip 3d
list when hitting windows tab. Hope that helps.

On 10/29/12, Kimsan <kimsansong@aol.com> wrote:
Hi, Does anyone know how to disable flip 3d in windows 7?