IE8 and IE9 crashing with Jaws 12

Morey Worthington

Morning all,
Using Win/7 Home Premium, and Jaws 12. When using Internet Explorer (8 or9), and the newest versions of Jaws 12, newest bill and a older bill, IE just stops working. I get a message that IE has shut down and Windows is looking for a answer. Sometimes IE will come back asking me, or should I say telling me, that the last browsing session has shut down, would I like to restart it.
Any thoughts on why the IE problems?
Maybe IE is corrupted. This happens in both IE8 and 9.
I am baffled. Did a scan disc and a defrag also but with no good results.
Any help appreciated.
Morey Worthington