Calendars

cindy white

Hello, as a new-be to the group, I wonder if anyone is still using
Anytime Deluxe Day planner with newer JAWS versions? I know there are
"DLee" scripts for Anytime Deluxe 7, which is terribly old, but it was
the calendar program that was so easy to use with JAWS. Besides
OUutlook, which I haven't afforded yet, I wondered if installing the
old Anytime 7, along with the JAWS "DLee" scripts would still work
with JAWS 14? THANKS for anyone's help...Struggling with keeping
track of appointments, & thank-you for this totally helpful chat!
Peace!