Re: [Bulk] JAWS and Safe mode in Windows

Dave...

All,

I'm not going to use this registry file on any computer I own for the
following reasons:

1. It was not stated but is written in the readme file that this is only for
Windows 7.
2. The readme file is so pporly written that I just don't trust the author
if they can't take the time to write coherently (that's prejudice I know,
but that's the way I judge people -- the way they write).
3. Visiting this person's MySpace page causes me great concern over their
outlook on life, in particular a song on the play list with the title:
"Donald Duck - **** you in the ***"

I've deleted this zip file from my computer and would not take a chance
screwing up my registry with it.

You decide on your own if you think it's worth the risk.

Dave Carlson
From my Dell Latitude 630, currently not nearly close enough for my comfort
try to remedy that situation.