How to I get back to my in box on windows live mail

ken lawrence

Hi list I arrowed down to far and I now can’t see my inbox. I see storage folder and quick views, but not in box and I just looked on
AOL directly and have two messages. so how to I get out of this storage folders unread from contacts and other stuff and restore myt corect view on windows live mail. Also another related note I am seeing an update is available for windows live essentials how to I click to install it don’t se a button or anything even with jaws cursor.