Re: JAWS 14.0.918 Released

Dave Mitchell

HI Ed, I checked the About JAWS status line and the 1 remaining upgrade shown there previously now reads zero so your observation about a final release as opposed to Beta seems correct. Mitch

----- Original Message -----
From: "Marquette, Ed" <Ed.Marquette@KutakRock.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2012 11:41 AM
Subject: RE: JAWS 14.0.918 Released

Is this still beta? Sounds like not?

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Dave Mitchell
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2012 1:21 PM
To: Jaws List
Subject: JAWS 14.0.918 Released

Greetings: The subject update is available. I installed it via the update
feature.
In my case, my 2 sound card configuration came back to life and the Research
It Weather quirk of not displaying the daily list of forecasts was fixed.
Your mileage may vary. Mitch

"Slump? I ain't in no slump, I just ain't hittin'." Yogi Berra

Thank you.