From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Gerald Levy
Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2012 1:04 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Notes on Windows 8 and JAWS compatibility

This sounds like one big mess. If there is no start menu, how do you scroll
through your list of installed programs? Suppose I'm having a senior
moment, and I just can't remember the name of that word processing program
that I installed as an alternative to MS Word. In XP, I would simply go to
aAll Programs, and scroll through the list of programs until I landed on
Jarte. Ah, that's it! How can you do this in Windows 8? Is there an
equivalent to the XP All Programs feature?

Gerald