Re: Spotify Blind 1.0.7 Released

Paul Faucheux

On 10/21/2012 12:25 PM, John Martyn wrote:
When you type in your username and password, you just hit enter and it takes
you to the main window. I'm still making it friendly.
John

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Kimsan
Sent: Saturday, October 20, 2012 10:33 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: RE: Spotify Blind 1.0.7 Released

Uh, ok, so here is what I did.
I installed the program from the first link and from the second link,
grabbed the scrips and installed them for jfw 13.
I launch spotify and it seems to be a bi*** to log in. It says log in with
facebook or something else, I think create an account. I have to use the
jaws cursor a lot.
So am I on the wrong track here?
Thanks.