From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of John Martyn
Sent: Saturday, October 20, 2012 1:13 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: Nasty email about Spotify

I don't know who it was, but some dude decided he'd just insult me off list
on my contact page for even posting all these scripts on the list. Did I
come off as annoying or something? I'm just doing this because it's fun and
I wanted to give back to the blind community. He claimed I was a stuck up
person for deciding it was my task to script all these programs. Sadly, I
shake my head and presume he doesn't know the first thing about me.
Probably
an enemy I made?

John Martyn