From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Gery Gaubert
Sent: 19 October 2012 19:35
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: jaws 14 say blank lines

What are the steps for jaws 14

Gery D. Gaubert
Assistant, Information Technology Administrator St. Charles Parish Sheriff's
Office office (985) 783-0208 mobile 504-329-9439
ggaubert@stcharlessheriff.org

This e-mail and any attachments thereto are intended only for the use by the
addressee(s) named herein and contain propriety/confidential information. If
you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail, and any
attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please immediately notify me by telephone (985-783-0208)
and permanently delete/destroy the original and any copy of any e-mail and
any printout thereof.