Re: jaws and saying blank lines

dennis <dennis.cornelison@...>

there is no way to stop it from saying blank line when your arrowing around the page. if in say all it won't do that.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gery Gaubert" <GGaubert@stcharlessheriff.org>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2012 8:39 AM
Subject: jaws and saying blank lines

I am using jaws 11 and windows 7 64 bit. When on webpages I get jaws saying blank for every line that I arrow through to get to the next line. I went into say all options and say blank lines is not checked. Is there something else that I am missing?

Gery D. Gaubert
Assistant, Information Technology Administrator
St. Charles Parish Sheriff's Office
office (985) 783-0208
mobile 504-329-9439
ggaubert@stcharlessheriff.org

This e-mail and any attachments thereto are intended only for the use by the addressee(s) named herein and contain propriety/confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify me by telephone (985-783-0208) and permanently delete/destroy the original and any copy of any e-mail and any printout thereof.