Re: contact info please for different helpful mailing lists for visually impaired computer users?

Heinz Gehlhaar <soarboy@...>

Hello Hank,

I used Google and found this URL address

http://www.linux-speakup.org/

That might be right up you alley.

The URL <mailto:blindtech@yahoogroups.com> blindtech@yahoogroups.com is an
email address. Click on it and it should launch your email program.

The you can has them how to sign up, and what their group website is.

I tried to use Google to find them, but was unsuccessful. It is getting late
so I quit. Sorry.

Oh yes, Google can be your best friend.

Your truly,

Heinz