From: "Jim L" <jimscave@tpg.com.au>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2012 10:53 PM
Subject: RE: Jaws 13 and MS Word 2002

Thanks for your help it did the trick:)

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Adrian Spratt
Sent: Wednesday, 17 October 2012 12:19 AM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'

Jim,

Instead of adjusting in word, change the format while you're in your web
browser. Press JAWS key+v for JAWS quick settings, then arrow down to
"virtual cursor options." The first pair of choices under that heading is
for selecting and copying. From what you write, you have it set to copy the
page the way it appears . Press the spacebar on that setting to bring up
"select and copy from virtual cursor." With that selection, any copy you
make from a webpage will go into your Word document with your Word
formatting intact.