From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Jim L
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2012 10:19 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: Jaws 13 and MS Word 2002

Heya folks,

I often copy and paste text from certain websites to my word document. Am
using Jaws 13 and Microsoft word 2002 on an XP home PC.

Just recently whether its particular websites I don't know when I paste text
to my word am getting words spread letter by letter down the page e.g the
word newspaper for example N E W S P A P E R

As you can imagine this gets very frustrating when it comes to reading text
that I want to save etc The only thing that fixes it slightly is under
format in word 2002 settings is clicking autoformat but this doesn't fix it
completely and copying and pasting text isn't as much fun as I once
experienced.

I've gone thru my Jaws 13 word settings and turned off graphics but please
if there's any configuration or options I need to change to help me continue
my pasting important info from the web to my word document any help will be
appreciated.

Cheers,

Jim