Re: WLM alternatives

Soronel Haetir

Honestly it shouldn't matter whether your ISP supports it or not.
Jaws supporting your chosen client is far more important.

WLM does take some getting used to but once you do it is quite usable.

On 10/14/12, Crystal French <raincrow@clearwire.net> wrote:
Hi,
I'm struggling to get things going with my new Windows 7 computer.

I was going to try to work with Windows Live Mail for my email program.

Clear is my ISP and tech support told me that it was not one of their
supported email programs.

I am using POP3.

I have been using Outlook Express for years.

Can anyone suggest an email program that works well with Jaws on Windows 7?

I am using Jaws 13.

Thanks for any help, and I could shure use a boatload of it right now.

Crystal

Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@gmail.com