Re: JAWS 14 and Windows 8 release preview

Cy Selfridge

From all I am hearing your standard JAWS liscense will work with W8.
Cy

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Peter
Holdstock
Sent: Saturday, October 13, 2012 12:41 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: JAWS 14 and Windows 8 release preview

Hi, I've not been on the lists for a long time so appologies as I'm sure it
will have been asked.

Will my standard jaws licence work with Windows 8 release preview or would I
need a JAWS pro licence. I couldn't even find out whether the Win 8 release
preview comes in different editions or whether it's just pro until the final
release? I realise the final version of Windows 8 will be out in a couple of
weeks so if need be I'll just wait.

Peter