From: David Maynard
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2012 9:32 AM
Subject: Where is the Open Book List?

Hi;

Does anyone know what has happened to the OpenBook users list on yahoo? I
changed isp and can't get back on the list. I did all the usual things but
can not get subscribed.

1 I asked to subscribe.

2 I got a reply with was an invitation giving me two ways to confirm I
wanted to subscribe.

3 One of the options was just to reply to the invitation; which I did.

4 The other option was to go to a address on yahoo; which I did.

5 On that page it said if I thought it was taking too long to write to the
list owner. After 4 days I wrote to the owner.

6 The invitation was good for only a week. It has been ten days and I have
heard nothing other than the first invitation. I hope someone on this list
has some words of wisdom.

Thanks,Dave Maynard
dmaynard35@morrisbb.net