Where is the Open Book List?

David Maynard <dmaynard35@...>

Hi;

Does anyone know what has happened to the OpenBook users list on yahoo? I changed isp and can't get back on the list. I did all the usual things but can not get subscribed.

1 I asked to subscribe.

2 I got a reply with was an invitation giving me two ways to confirm I wanted to subscribe.

3 One of the options was just to reply to the invitation; which I did.

4 The other option was to go to a address on yahoo; which I did.

5 On that page it said if I thought it was taking too long to write to the list owner. After 4 days I wrote to the owner.

6 The invitation was good for only a week. It has been ten days and I have heard nothing other than the first invitation. I hope someone on this list has some words of wisdom.

Thanks,Dave Maynard
dmaynard35@morrisbb.net