From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Farfar Carlson
Sent: 09 October 2012 00:29
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: jaws won't read message in outlook 2003 with j14 beta 2

Paul,

I had a similar problem with my Windows Mail. It not only did not read the
message body reliably, but also would not report the status bar.

The way I solved it was to have Windows Mail open, and then close and reload
JAWS 14. It worked fine after that, and I didn't have to perform that step
again.

I'm thinking that JAWS 14 needed to wake up and acquire the window
dimensions and parameters and store them in some sort of default cache.

At least that's my layman's impression.

Dave Carlson