From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Philip
Anderson
Sent: 09 October 2012 00:01
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: RE: jaws won't read message in outlook 2003 with j14 beta 2

I've had similar problems reading table-based messages. It's as though I'm
viewing a blank page with the up and down arrow keys pingging everytime I
attempt to manipulate them.

Have you checked your text field settings. It may have defaulted to html as
opposed to plain text? If not, try restoring your system back to an earlier
point - preferably back to a day or so before the problem occured.

If you need help doing this, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Best

Philip