From: "Steve Matzura" <number6@noisynotes.com>
To: "jfw" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2012 11:20
Subject: Stopping windows from popping in browser

I have an application whose control panel contains an ever-changing
Web page, displayed in my browser of choice. The refresh rate is every
five seconds, unchangeable. Didn't there used to be, or, is there
still, a way in JAWS to ignore the ever-popping-up window and freeze
the thing to give you enough time to get at whatever you need to get
at in there? If so, what is it?