Re: Flexible Web in JAWS 14 is a Hit!

Brian and Denise Albriton <autoharp@...>

This is a hit with me as well. I visit one of those sites with lots of links to comment that are truly clutter and the site is nice and clean now thanks to flexible web.
You'rs is even more better. You do actual work on yours.
Brian

On Fri, 5 Oct 2012, Farfar Carlson wrote:

Just after sending out my petition to FS to stop adding features and focus on fixing bugs, they roll out this feature in the Beta 2 cycle.

Skeptical as I am, I listened to the Podcast and then intrigued, I gave it a spin with a site I use in my J-O-B every day: Sales Force dot com

What a time saver! Now I can get rid of so much clutter that I needed to tab or search through on every visit to the site to enter sales data. Cuts down my tabbing by more than 50% and speeds up searching by headers and tables. My left pinky finger will last longer and perhaps not develop arthritis quite as soon now.

All kidding aside, this is a truly beneficial tool to use for anyone who uses certain web sites repeatedly, and similar web sites occasionally. I'd say it's the best breakthrough since they made MS Excel accessible -- it's that astounding.

So if you haven't tried it and you have the Beta 2 cycle loaded, don't waste any more time without trying it out.

Damry and company, you've made my next SMA worth the money.

Dave Carlson
Tastefully composed and launched near the Pacific Ocean using a Dell Latitude E6520, JAWS 14.0.730, and Windows 7 Professional 32-bit