From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Adrian
Spratt
Sent: Saturday, October 06, 2012 5:39 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: RE: Karlen Communications and Karen McCall books

Ed,

I don't know if this is an option for you and your office, but Adobe
Reader X, the X standing for 10, is considerably more
accessibility-friendly than previous versions. I can't promise it will
solve your problems, but it might.

Also, when I convert PDF documents with OmniPage, I find the convert to
text more reliable than other conversion options (RTF, etc.). Of course,
it probably won't preserve the PDF formatting, but I don't worry about
that when the document is for my own needs.