JAWS staying silent when typing passwords in Internet Explorer

Sameer

Dear Friends,

JAWS has been staying silent for the past couple of days when I am typing passwords in Internet Explorer. But it says "star, star" when I type the password on the same website using Firefox. Kindly inform me which setting I might have accidently changed to mute JAWS during typing of passwords in Internet Explorer.

I am using JAWS 13 on a Windows XP system with Internet Explorer version 8.

Thanking all in advance for any & all assistance.

Regards
Mr. Sameer Latey
Mumbai, India