From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Marquette, Ed
Sent: Saturday, October 06, 2012 4:09 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: RE: Karlen Communications and Karen McCall books

Thanks for the several suggestions. In terms of the questions asked, here
are my answers:
In Acrobat, under the File menu, there is an export to text option. I
almost never use it. The OmniPage suite comes with a PDF converter. I can
either convert from PDF directly to Word from an email attachment, save to
disk and convert to Word or Excel in Windows Explorer, or scan with
OmniPate. Each options will do OCR. OmniPage is truly an awesome product.
Of course, it doesn't work on protected documents. Save to text also
doesn't work with protected documents.
2. I'm using, no surprise, JAWS 13. I still haven't fixed my corrupted
JAWS 12. I'm in Windows 7 (32 Bit), and I'm using Acrobat 9.4.

3. I've tried the quick key commands, but they don't seem to work across
pages. I wish "p" took you to the next page in a PDF document.