From my Dell Latitude 630, currently not nearly close enough for my comfort
try to remedy that situation.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Chris Smart" <csmart8@cogeco.ca>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2011 19:47
Subject: Re: webvisom

What is the command to solve captua?
It's spelled c a p t c h a ...
Look at the very short useful help for Webvisum by pressing CTRL+F1
from within Firefox. You'll find out all the keyboard shortcuts,
but also three other ways to access Webvisum features.

Chris

***

NOTE: Our Domain Name has changed from rockfordcenter.org to
centerforsighthearing.org. Please make any necessary changes to
your contact list to reflect this change in our email
addresses. Thank You

***

This email and any attached files are confidential and intended
solely for the intended recipient(s). If you are not the named
recipient you should not read, distribute, copy or alter this
email. Please notify the sender immediately via email if you have
received this email by mistake, then delete this email from your
system. Any views or opinions expressed in this email are those
of the author and do not represent those of the Center for Sight &
Hearing. The Center does not accept liability for the con
tent in this email or for the results of actions taken based on
the information provided unless that information is confirmed in
writing.

Warning: Computer viruses can be transmitted through email. The
recipient should verify this email and any attachments for
viruses. Although precautions have been taken to make sure no
viruses are present in this email, the Center does not accept
responsibility for any loss or damage that arises from the use of
this email or attachments.