From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Adam.Morris@immi.gov.au
Sent: Monday, August 01, 2011 6:27 PM
To: jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Subject: lotus notes shortcut keys? [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Hi all,

am running version 6.56 of notes.

using jaws 12 latest build.

I am unable to update to later notes since this is a t work.

does anyone know if there are any short cut keys to move to cc, bcc and the
section where you would change the type of message (this may be something
the department has modified.

Adam Morris

Sydney Entertainment Processing Centre

Department of Immigration and Citizenship

Telephone: 02 8861 4373 , (Monday-Thursday

Email: adam.morris@immi.gov.au

the sender and delete the message and attachments immediately. This email,
including attachments, may contain confidential, sensitive, legally
privileged
and/or copyright information. Any review, retransmission, dissemination
intended recipient is prohibited. DIAC respects your privacy and has
obligations under the Privacy Act 1988. The official departmental privacy
policy can be viewed on the department's website at www.immi.gov.au. See: